- No names or titles should be included in the abstract text. Names will be automatically hidden during the abstract review process and will be automatically inserted and properly formatted upon publication.
- Oral and Poster presentations:
- There will be 108 abstracts selected for oral presentations during the scientific sessions on various days throughout the meeting. Additional abstracts will be presented during the parallel conferences.
- Most other abstracts will be assigned by topic to a poster presentation.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the February 2015 supplement of Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation, which will be mailed in mid-January and distributed at the 2015 BMT Tandem Meetings.
- If your abstract is accepted for Oral Presentation, you will be required to submit your slides for review by your session moderators before the meeting
- Required elements of this system are designated by a red (*). If you fail to enter required data, you will be prompted to go back and correct the omission before your abstract can be submitted.
- Verify that your abstract is correct by clicking Preview Abstract.
- Only when you are sure that your abstract is complete and in final form, click Submit Abstract.
- Presenting and contact authors will be automatically informed of the unique ID numbers and passwords assigned to their abstracts. Abstracts may be viewed and modified at any time between submission and the deadline, using the assigned ID# and password.
- Eligibility: If your abstract is accepted for either poster or oral presentations, you can expect the following:
- You will not be eligible for a stipend for presenting a poster or oral abstract.
- You will be eligible for the Early Registration Rate even after Standard and On-Site registration rates apply.
- Character Count: There is a limit of 2500 characters (approximately 300 words) for the body of the abstract. Note that this character count does not include spaces or the title but does include the space allocated to tables. Figures are not included in the character count.
- Multiple Abstracts: There are no restrictions on the number of abstracts you may submit, or the number abstracts that you may present.
- Attached Figure: You may include up to 3 figures or images with your abstract - all figures and images must have titles. Words in that image or figure are not deducted from the total character count.
- Notification: Decisions on abstract acceptance /rejection will be communicated by December 18, 2014. Notification will be sent by e-mail to the contact author listed on each abstract.
For help in submitting an abstract online, email Tech Support.
Below are the steps required during the submission process. Click each title to expand and read further information.
Choose the category that best suits your paper.
Enter your title, preferred presentation format, indicate the seniority of the presenting author, working committee submission, and learning objectives.
Enter author name, affiliation, and contact information.
Provide COI Disclosure
Please fill out the form to indicate if you have any disclosures pertaining to your abstract. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to obtain all the conflict of interest disclosure from co-authors.
Upload or copy and paste your abstract into the system. Detailed technical instructions are available on the upload step. Submitted abstracts will be published as-is, please proofread them before submission.
There is a $40 abstract submission fee.
You will have a chance to look over the submission to make sure all is complete.